FREE BUSINESS SUPPORT SCHEMES FOR YORKSHIRE’S ARTISTS AND VOLUNTARY ORGANISATIONS!
In a time when it’s increasingly difficult to get the money to support your business or organisation, it’s important that everyone knows where funding does actually exist! CidaCo is involved with two such schemes, one for creative people, and the other for those in the broader voluntary sector. Both provide the opportunity for you to get help advice and possible financial assistance. If you are eligible (and it’s not difficult!), we can work with you to help in a range of different ways and it won’t cost you anything!:
THE BIG ASSIST PROGRAMME – ESPECIALLY FOR VOLUNTARY SECTOR
You can get help from us with:
- Strategy, planning and managing change
- Financial sustainability
- Innovation, new products and ways of working
- Marketing and building strategic relationships
- Supporting and developing people & organisational culture
Go now to http://www.bigassist.org.uk/about-us/ to check your eligibility on line –
CREATIVE INDUSTRIES FINANCE – ESPECIALLY FOR ARTISTS AND CULTURAL ORGANISATIONS
You can get help from us incurring:
- training and support – up to 12 hours one-to-one business development support with a specialist business adviser
- access to finance – an opportunity to apply for a loan of up to £25,000 to help you develop and grow your business
http://www.artscouncil.org.uk/funding/apply-for-funding/creative-industry-finance/who-can-apply/ to check your eligibility on line
If you’re not sure how to go about this, just give Dawn a ring on 0113 373 1754 – she can talk you through it and explain how we can help – or email on email@example.com – and remember, it’s free!